Sunday, October 2, 2011

Maylee Grace





















Our pretty little princess was born July 21, she weighed 6lbs 13ounces and is just perfect. Trenton loves her so much too, he probably gives her about 60 kisses a day, he is a great big brother. She is such a good baby, she loves to have someone talk to her, she will just smile and try to talk back to ya. I cannot believe she is already two and a half months old, time just goes so fast, and since maylee was born trenton just looks like such a big boy! Our family sure is blessed!

4 comments:

Mary said...

She is gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her someday! Love you guys!

Amber said...

Congrats Monica! I had no idea you had a baby! She is beautiful and I love her name! What a beautiful family!

Ty n Ann said...

Congrats she is beautiful!!!! Are u back in az?

Mandi said...

She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for you both and I am so happy that she is a good baby. How fun for Trenton to have a baby sister to love on. Cute little buddy! I hope you guys are doing great! Love you!!!