Monday, December 29, 2008

Trentons First Christmas

A very excited "speed racer"!
Trentons favorite toy!

Playing xbox with dad


I can already tell he has a great sense of humor!



Trenton riding the horse with grandpa

















We definately had a very Merry Christmas! It was so much fun having Trenton this Christmas, he is such a blessing to our family! I really thought that he was going to be going crazy for the tree, but he actually didnt pay it very much attention at all, he really wanted all the bows and ribbon under the tree!
We are all so very blessed, the true reason for the season! It is always so fun to be with family, and we are so very blessed to also have such great family, to be so close with them, and to live so close with them also! We hope you all had a very merry CHRISTmas...



















6 comments:

LORI said...

VERY SWEET PICTURES OF YOUR LITTLE GUY! GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS TOGETHER!

Fullerton Family said...

Your little guy is way too cute!!!! Isn't Christmas much more fun with babies???

Mary said...

We love the magic of Christmas when we are children, but the real magic comes when we see Christmas through our own children's eyes. I imagine it gets even better when the grandkids come along!

Anonymous said...

Wow...he sure is a handsome little guy! So happy too! I love his little smile! It's amazing how much better holidays are with little ones!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Hi Monica! How are you guys?! Its Katie Slone by the way lol! My goodness Trenton is so big and so darn cute!!! Talen and him are about the same age right? I think so lol Just wanted to say hi, tell Jamison Kyle and I say hi! Keep in touch. Take care!

Mandi said...

Seriously, Trenton is the cutest little guy! I just love babies! Especially at that stage when they are just so goofy! It definitely puts more spark in your day to have a little person to play with. My little Thomas is getting so happy and smiley and I can't wait to see his little personality come out. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas!